Find the lowest prices for Ciprofloxacin pills from reliable online pharmacies, including additional information about bonus pills, Ciprofloxacin coupons, promo codes, free shipping and other discounts. Buy Ciprofloxacin pills cheap and safely choosing the best price among the reputable pharmacies available on our site.
Ciprofloxacin is one of antibiotics of the fluoroquinolone drug class, which shows activity primarily against gram-negative microflora such as Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Legionella, Neisseria, Mycoplasma, and Chlamydia trachomatis.
Ciprofloxacin is effective in the treatment of ENT diseases as well as urinary and intestinal infections.
The drug is administered topically, orally, or via injection to treat bacterial infections:
- ENT organs (mastoiditis, sinusitis, angina, pharyngitis, tonsillitis, otitis media)
- The bronchi and lungs (pneumonia, bronchiectasis, cystic fibrosis, bronchitis)
- The digestive tract
- The skin (ulcers, abscesses, cellulite, diseases of the external ear, injuries, burns)
- Urogenital organs (cystitis, pyelonephritis, inflammation of the fallopian tubes, oophoritis, infections of the uterus and cervix, prostatitis)
- Venereal diseases (mild chancre, gonorrhea, chlamydia)
- The bones and joints
- Septic arthritis
- Severe forms of tuberculosis
- The eyes (conjunctivitis, blepharitis, ulcers of the cornea, keratoconjunctivitis)
- To prevent infection following difficult tooth extraction
The medicine is produced in the following forms:
- Tablets at concentrations of 250 mg, 500 mg, and 700 mg
- Solutions for infusions of 0.2 g/100 mL, 0.1 g/50 mL, and 0.1 g/10 mL
- Eye and ear drops or ointments, with an antibiotic concentration of 0.3%
The oral administration of antibiotics has become widespread in the world not only for the treatment of diseases in children but also adults. Their convenience of dosage form, when there is no need for intravenous or intramuscular antibiotic administration, is also popular in adults.
The tablet form is taken regardless of food intake. The multiplicity of antibiotic intake is typically two times per day, with the amount of a single dosage depending on the severity of the disease.
With mild forms of infectious diseases, a single dose of 250 mg is often prescribed. In the case of more severe disease, single doses of 500 mg or 750 mg may be used.
The duration of the course of therapy for bacterial infection on average, according to the instructions for use, is one to two weeks.
Contraindications for the use of this antibiotic include:
- Allergies to fluoroquinolones and/or quinolones
- Age under 15 years
- Viral keratitis
- Pseudomembranous colitis
At the discretion of the attending physician, Ciprofloxacin may be prescribed to patients with the following conditions or criteria:
- Mental disorders; epilepsy
- Renal or hepatic insufficiency
- Elderly age
- Age between 15 years and 18 years
Manifestations of side effects in the treatment of Ciprofloxacin are rare and are mostly of moderate character.
Side effects can present in/include the following:
- Nervous system
- Sleep disturbances
- Confusion of consciousness
- Acute psychosis
- Digestive tract
- Vomiting, nausea
- Immune system
- Skin itching and rashes
- Urinary system
- The appearance of blood in the urine
- Swelling of the ankles and feet
- Local reactions when applying eye drops/ointments
- Burning sclera
- The appearance of small subcutaneous hemorrhages
- General reactions of the body
- Temperature increase
During the course of Ciprofloxacin, the following should be avoided:
- Work with machinery
- Physical exertion
- Solar irradiation
- Alcohol use
- Simultaneous taking of barbiturates without medical supervision